Worldwide Satellite Internet G2 Marine Satellite MSAT
MSAT Two-way Radio via Worldwide Satellite Internet is a real-time, voice-based service that provides point-to multipoint and point-to-point communication.
MSAT Two-way Radio Service via Worldwide Satellite Internet Highlights
- The satellite acts like a radio tower, turning the entire continent into a single cell, transmitting signals to and receiving signals from subscribers on the ground.
- MSAT radios can have up to 15 user-defined talk groups.
- Single conferences can accommodate up to 9,999 users.
- Network level talk group prioritization feature set for each radio.
- Priority-1 interruption feature enabling users to override a current speaker in the event of an emergency.
- Dial-in dispatch feature enabling a user to join a talk group conversation from the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN).
- Dial-out dispatch feature enabling a talk group member to dial out to a specific PSTN phone number, bridging the PSTN user into a talk group conversation.
G2 Marine Satellite via Worldwide Satellite Internet Key Benefits
- Seamless Coverage
- Network flexibility
- Faster start-up time, reducedup-front costs
- Coverage flexibility
- Network reliability
- Secure communications
G2 Marine via Worldwide Satellite Internet SPECS
(W) 7.366 cm x (H) 3.556 cm x (D) 17.272 cm
• Land Mobile/Fixed Antenna = (Diameter) 9.8" x (Height) 3.9" /
(D) 24.892 cm x (H) 9.906 cm
• Maritime Antenna = (Diameter) 11" x (Height) 11" /
(D) 27.94 cm x (H) 27.94 cm
Humidity: 98% at 100.4°F (38°C)
Antenna = -22°F (-30°C) to +109°F (+43°C) Transceiver Unit = -22°F (-30°C) to +131°F (+55°C)
- Antenna = Precipitation rate of 2" /hour / 5.08 cm/hr
- Primary Voltage = 12V DC Nominal